Reservations usually run from Saturday to Saturday.
High Season (June – August) £995 per week
Mid Season (March, April, September, October) £795 per week
Low Season (November - February) £595 per week
We are happy to welcome guests for short breaks. These are available within 1 month of arrival. Breaks are for a minimum of 4 nights.
High Season - £175 per night
Mid Season - £140 per night
Low Season - £125 per night
Extra bedding set - £25
Extra towel set - £10
We welcome well-behaved pets and careful owners. There is a charge of £20 per pet.
You will soon be able to make your reservation on-line, but in the meantime, please use the contact form or send us an email to enquire about availability or to make a booking.
- When the booking is accepted you will be given a booking number. If you have no number, enquire as no booking is confirmed without one.
- At the time of booking a 25% deposit is payable and the booking is not fully confirmed until this has been paid.
- The balance of the payment is due 1 month before arrival.
- The reservation is for the stated number of guests. If you wish to invite other people to stay at the property, we reserve the right to require prior notice.
- The properties must not be used for parties or gatherings of any sort without clear prior approval.
- Cancellations can be made up to 8 weeks before the arrival date. At this point a 10% administration fee will be retained from the deposit.
- If a cancellation is made within 8 weeks of arrival the full amount payable will be due. We will make every effort to find an alternative rental for the period. If we are successful the 10% administration fee will still be retained.
- Dogs are welcome for the stated fee but we require to know the number and breed of dogs staying.
- Cats are not allowed in the property.
- Damages of ornaments, furniture, fixtures of household items must be reported to us and paid for.